$ummer $olstice $uper $ale – Huge WI and IA Consignment
Huge Wisconsin and Iowa Consignment ON LINE Auction; June 19-21, 2018;
Featuring All Types of Process Machinery and MRO items, Including S/S Tanks, Kettles, Pumps, Electrical; Allen Bradley
PLC’s; Material Handling, Packaging and More
Over 500 Lots; Something for Everyone
Location: Deerfield, WI and Ft. Dodge, IA
BidSpotter Customer Service Support Department
To reach a member of our qualified support staff regarding information or questions pertaining to the bidding process; please reach us by phone or email.
Available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 11:00 PM ET.
BY REGISTERING TO BID ON LINE, ALL Registered BIDDERS ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) If registering online, all registered bidders must provide email address and/or fax number in order to process proper invoice.
2) Bidders by registering assume a legal responsibility to pay for lots sold to him/her with no exchanges, refunds, adjustments, or refusals. PURCHASERS ARE TO SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO CONDITIONS, QUALITY AND DESCRIPTION OF LOTS BEFORE BIDDING.
3) All lots are offered AS IS, WHERE IS, and become the property and responsibility of the bidder at time of the sale. All lots to be sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. All SALES ARE FINAL.
4) No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied are made by the auctioneer, concerning the accuracy of description, genuineness, authenticity, or condition of lots.
5) A 18% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE PAID BY THE BUYER AS PART OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
6) International Machinery Exchange and Bidspotter are not responsible for accidents, damage or loss of any kind to bidders, persons online or their property. We cannot be responsible and assume no liability for the securing of merchandise to your vehicle or truck. All winning bidders are responsible to pay additional loading fees as noted with Lots Specifying same.Loading fees assume basic skidding as needed and loading on trucks or trailers suitable for the merchandise. Where no loading fee is specified, buyer may personally pick up purchases. When requested quotes will be provided for additional packaging and shipping costs of purchased items. EXPORT BUYERS NOTE: Due to shipping regulations there MAY BE ADDITIONAL COSTS ADDED TO LOADING FEES.
7) All purchases must be removed from the premises in the time allocated.
8) Payment in full will be required of every buyer. It must be paid for by company CHECK, CREDIT CARD, OR WIRE TRANSFER BEFORE REMOVAL.
A 5% credit card bank fee will be added to the total if you choose to pay by Credit Card. Wire transfer bank fees also apply to that method of payment.
9) All buyers shall, at the time of purchase pay any state and local taxes, unless documentation is on file with IME exempting from such taxes.
10) While quantities and description are believed to be correct, there are no guarantees and the auctioneers, owners, and advertising counsel will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of merchandise to correspond with any standard expected. All lots shall be auctioned and bid upon by lot number.
11) The auctioneer shall in no event be liable to the purchaser for non delivery of any lot for any reason except for the return to the purchaser of the money paid on such non-delivered lots.
ANY ITEMS NOT REMOVED ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL DATE SHALL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND WILL BE REMOVED AND SCRAPPED AT THE BUYERS EXPENSE.
12) ALL SALES IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY
13) PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE OR WIRE INITIATED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS THE DAY AFTER RECEIPT OF INVOICE.
INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM IS 18%.
ALL SALES TAX WILL BE SUBJECT TO LOCAL SALES TAX.
Company checks should be made out to:
International Machinery Exchange, Inc.
P.O. Box 438
Deerfield, WI 53531
14) REMOVAL TERMS: Items will be available on a Scheduled Basis. Buyer must arrange shipping with Paul Nehring, at 608-764-5481, or firstname.lastname@example.org. IME can assist with transportation at that time. All removals must occur before August 3, 2018. Smaller items not requiring a forklift may be picked up BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Items with no loading fee will be priced for winning bidders upon request. IME personnel will provide quotations for boxing or palletizing individual or groups of purchasers.
EXPORT BUYERS: Utilizing the experience of IME personnel will assure you of seamless removal and shipping. Quotations will be available for export boxing, or container size shipments. Loading fee includes banding items to a pallet. If carrier conditions require a full shipping crate, additional costs will apply. For quotes or more information, please call Paul Nehring at 608-764-5481
If there are specific questions about any item in the sale call IME at 608-764-5481, and ask for Greg or Jeff.